Marketing Specialist (Mid-America Center)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: August 4, 2022
The Mid-America Center is the Heartland's premier entertainment
and convention center. The multi-purpose facility is the metro
area's link to the ultimate in live entertainment and sporting
events. From rock shows to family shows and much more, the arena
has hosted top names in show business as well as numerous community
events. Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team
members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members
are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and
four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team
members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of
options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary
benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of
enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars
Entertainment. Salaried Team Members can enroll in medical, dental
and vision benefits at day one of employment. They are also able to
enjoy Flexible Time Off at day one of employment. Additional
benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match,
free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. KEY JOB
- Executes and monitors effective advertising media schedules
with on-property, audio visual, radio, direct mail, website,
social, digital and outdoor vendors in compliance with established
Marketing Plan guidelines ensuring quality of advertising material,
delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
- Prioritizes agency related projects through effective
allocation of resources; oversees and monitors work flow,
department, client, and agency schedules, and communication with
internal requesting departments and clients to ensure fulfillment
of media and production deadlines in a timely, quality, and
- Partners with the MAC General Manager on monitoring advertising
budgets in compliance with established marketing department
guidelines, and to ensure the achievement of property plan
- Participates in ongoing meetings with clients and promoters to
recommend appropriate and cost-effective advertising programs
consistent with the overall goals and priorities of the property or
event strategic plan.
- Maintains consistent branding for property and event collateral
in accordance with property and event marketing plan; manages
placement and production process.
- Produces content for marketing campaigns as directed.
- Partners with existing Sponsorship team to sell internal
advertising, suites, and partnerships.
- Presents oneself as a credit to Company and encourages others
to do the same.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- College degree in Marketing or related field with a minimum of
two years experience in marketing, advertising or related
- Arena experience preferred. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good oral and written communication skills, must be fluent and
literate in English.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and employee relations
- Effective negotiation skills essential.
- Knowledge of advertising planning, development and creative
concepts, and graphic design related terms and production
- Strong technical ability with a personal computer and
appropriate software (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access and
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet strict
- Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in
emergency situations with co-workers, clients, guests and
- Ability to stand and walk for entire shift and mobility to move
easily around entire property.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including
ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 20 lbs., and the
ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch,
kneel and balance when performing job duties.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of
integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a
regulated business. WORK ENVIRONMENT :
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand
smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration,
crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible with schedule, including nights, weekends, and
holidays as required. ABOUT US Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe
Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn,
all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking
to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We
know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is
why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values
and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing
the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering
two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and
entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and
properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no
matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be
required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an
offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that
such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex,
age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Council Bluffs , Marketing Specialist (Mid-America Center), Advertising , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!