Modis - Resource Development Manager
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: July 28, 2022
About the roleThe Resource Development Manager is responsible
for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill temporary, temporary
to permanent and/or permanent information technology, engineering
and/or other professional job orders for a variety of moderately
complex, complex and/or specialized clients. Partners with clients
to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes hiring
needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys
client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Builds
and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses
client needs. Identifies, evaluates, and recommends innovative
solutions to address client needs and issues. Serves as subject
matter expert on market trends, target industries, and information
technology and engineering roles.What you ll be doing
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and
creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific strategic
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target
industries, clients and roles.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit
and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant
Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Creates and executes temporary associate programs.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts
through participation in professional/trade associations and other
professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business
- Deploys, coaches, develops and redeploys temporary
- Responds to and addresses standard to moderately complex
candidate, temporary employee and/or client inquiries, escalates to
a senior recruiter and/or manager.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance
with client/organizational requirements.
- Coaches, trains and mentors other Recruiters.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Acts as team lead or an escalation point of contact in absence
of management. Participates in special projects and performs other
duties as assigned.About youBachelor s degree in business or a
related field with a minimum of two (2) years of recruiting
experience or completion of required organizational training as a
Modis Resource Development Trainee is required. Combination of
post-high school education and related professional work experience
equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Previous experience recruiting for information technology and/or
engineering related roles and working within the staffing or human
resources solutions industries is highly desirable. KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality
and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work
assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending
and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand
employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best
practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Why choose us?It s an exciting time
to be part of our team. We re proud to be a global thought-leader
and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures
for everyone. We do this by building our strategy as a united team
of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60
countries globally. You ll have the opportunity to grow across a
variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive
portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in
the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between
the demands of their jobs and their lives. That s why we give you
the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you
most productive, agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people
first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing
with a growth mindset -that s what we stand for at the Adecco
Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on
the world we live in. That s what makes us stronger. Whoever you
are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim
to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of
world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying
your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise
to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.A journey to
bring out the best in youWe believe that having an understanding of
the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your
best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different
roles, our application process can vary. On our career site , you
will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along
the way. As one of the world s largest employers we believe in
talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our
people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose,
an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and
where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity,
equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader
commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value
chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled The Company
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records The Company may require proof of COVID-19
vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain
regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report
your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited
by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption
based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional
reasons if permitted by state law.
Keywords: Adecco, Council Bluffs , Modis - Resource Development Manager, Executive , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!