Hotel Front Office Manager
Company: Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: January 15, 2023
We're always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At
PENN Entertainment, you'll get to be a part of an exciting
industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You'll work
with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their
enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You'll also
get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and
will help you get the support you need to expand your
Come, join us. It'll be fun.
Your Daily Responsibilities Include
- Responsible for supervising and managing staff of the Front
Desk. Develops, implements, and manages operational goals and
monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining
labor costs, meeting staffing objectives, and achieving guest
- Assists in the budget process for the department and provides
recommendations; ensures compliance to departmental budget
initiatives; reports budget concerns to manager.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates
superior customer service in accordance with department and company
standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are
followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer
- Responsible for management of daily arrivals and departures in
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services;
resolves guest complaints while supporting all customer service
- Responsible for posting charges and settling folios for
individuals and groups, if applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of
authority and reporting potential issues to Executive
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university;
or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior Hotel Management experience strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and customer service
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
Outlook, etc.) and in hotel software.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff, and
colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and
interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive
and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively
with team members at all levels of the organization.
Something to leave you with
We've grown to become the most innovative omnichannel provider of
entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail brands
representing 43 destinations across North America, online gaming
via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore -BET.
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun.
We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability -
for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our
Click HERE to learn more about our career opportunities, programs,
Equal Opportunity Employer
Starting Salary - $55,000, depending on experience.
Keywords: Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs , Hotel Front Office Manager, Executive , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!