Company: CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Do you want to be part of a team where quality care, respectful
treatment of all patients, and compassion for others are the norm?
That's what you'll find when you join our nursing team;
challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as
much compassion as you.
Excuse Us While We Brag
- Mercy Hospital, which features comprehensive acute care and
behavioral health services, received a 5 Star Ranking by CMS for
the past two consecutive years.
- Our facility has been Magnet Designated 3 times by the American
Nurse Credentialing Center.
- Blue Distinction+, Top Centers of Specialty Care for Hip and
Knee from the Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Iowa.
Eligible for $6,000 Sign on Bonus*
- Speak to a recruiter regarding incentive eligibility,
requirements and restrictions.
All newly graduated RNs will be enrolled in the Nurse Residency
Our nurses are overflowing with humankindness, and always looking
for ways to share their compassion. If you'd like to be part of a
team where a smile, a pat on the back, and an encouraging word to
our coworkers, are just small parts of every day, we'd love to talk
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with physicians and nursing team to devise and
implement individualized care plans for patients.
- Monitor patients' conditions and assess their needs.
- Administer patients' medications and provide treatments
according to physicians' orders
- Educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy
habits, while fostering a supportive and compassionate
What You'll Need
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to
practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from the American Heart Association
required upon hire
- Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse
with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision. CHI Health
Hospitals' nursing teams cultivate a supportive environment where
we hold each other accountable and operate as a compassionate
care-giving team. Join us and together we'll create healthier,
Keywords: CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, Council Bluffs , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!