Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: June 21, 2022
****Now Offering a $1000 Hiring Bonus****CountryHouse in Council
Bluffs, IA is hiring CNAs! We are Agemark Senior Living Communities
and for the third consecutive year, we are certified #12 in Fortune
Best Workplaces for Aging Services 2021! In this role as a
Full-Time CNA, on the evening shift, you will provide care to and
assist residents with activities of daily living. You will monitor
the health, safety, and well-being of residents and encourage
residents to socialize and participate in the activity
program.Full-Time Evening CNA position details: As a CNA, the core
of your job will be to provide amazing, top-notch care for our
residents by helping to provide them moments of joy and a life full
- Perform cleaning and personal laundry services as required, to
maintain a safe, sanitary, and secure environment for
- Provide input into resident service plans. Maintain
confidentiality of verbal and written information about residents,
prospective residents, facility operations, and personnel.
- Assist with resident care needs including by not limited to
bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.
- React to resident needs, requests, and emergency calls; refer
to other staff when appropriate
- Provide escort services to residents as required. Drive
Community vehicle(s) as needed for resident transportation.
- Respond to medical, fire, or weather emergencies as
- Encourage residents to socialize and participate in the
activity program. Participate in staff, resident, family,
marketing, or Company activities and events.
- Identify supplies needed to perform tasks and report needs to
- Efficiently and effectively promote teamwork with co-workers,
residents, families, and visitors.
- Communicate well with others regarding needs, concerns,
interests, or any other relevant information and have a proven
track record of integrity.
- Embrace & demonstrate the organization's 4 core values:
Professionalism, Integrity, Compassion, and Commitment.
- Full-time evening shift hours 2p-10p.We believe in taking care
of our employees by offering:
- Competitive earnings
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits including paid life
- 401k match of 50% up to the first 6%
- PTO Accrual on DAY 1
- Double pay on Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free meals 1x a day during your shift
- Membership with company discounts. 20%-70% off on tickets,
hotels, car rentals, travel, groceries, wellness, and wireless
- Referral bonusesFamily-owned and it shows! Agemark Senior
Living Communities embraces FOUR core values: Professionalism,
Commitment, Integrity, and Compassion. If you believe in doing what
feels right, advocate for our elderly community, and want to be
part of our Great Place to Work, we would love to hear from you. We
are part of the fastest-growing industry. Apply with us at
www.agemark.com and be a part of our organization where it's our
job to create a purposeful life for our loved ones and be the
change we all want to see in our world. EOE.IND1#ZR
Keywords: Agemark, Council Bluffs , CNA-Full Time, Healthcare , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!