Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Med Aide (CMA)
Company: Heritage Communities
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Department: NursingCommunity Location: The Heritage at Fox Run -
3121 Macineery DrCity/State: Council Bluffs, IAHours: Full/Part
Time/PRN Opportunities - Multiple Shifts
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest
honors" We are looking for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and
Medication Aides (CMA) to strong build relationships and support
the wellness of our residents at The Heritage at Fox Run! Our
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment
throughout the community.
- Assist in training other associates ensuring safety and well
- Assist residents in personal care and activities of daily
- Administer medications, maintain records and follow service
plans designed to enhance the lives of our residents. Our CNA's and
- Have an active state required CNA or CMA certification.
- Are able to assist residents with limited mobility,
lift/push/pull up to 50lbs. Why Join Us
- 2 weeks of Paid Vacation in your 1st year for Full-time / 1
week for Part-time
- Healthcare Certifications and CEU's
- Get your start in Healthcare - We will pay for your Certified
Med Aid/Tech and Nursing Assistant training.
- Nurses - Heritage covers the cost of Continuing Education
- Tuition Assistance Program after your first 6 months on our
team - Up to $8,000 in Tuition Reimbursement for you Yearly!!!! and
$2,500 for family members!! - Let us pay for your education!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - Coverage for individuals
and families with low copays.
- 401k Match up to 5%, Employee Assistance Fund, Discounts and
more! Come Join Our Team For more information contact us at OR Call
us at: PM20
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Council Bluffs , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Med Aide (CMA), Healthcare , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!