Medical Assistant/Medication Aide FT
Company: Limitless Male
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionDescription:Looking for a Medical Assistant to
join the Limitless Male team at our Council Bluffs clinic, but must
also be willing to travel to our other 2 Omaha area clinics as
needed. This Medical Assistant position will be responsible for
providing a great patient experience at every visit. This key role
involves guiding patients through the entire visit and helping
firsthand in meeting the needs of their visit. This person will be
key in building relationships and trust between clinic patients and
the providers.Core Responsibilities and Daily Duties:
- Assures patients receive excellent care and customer service
with every visit.
- Greet all patients with a handshake and assist them to their
- Build relationships with all patients to make them feel welcome
and comfortable talking about sensitive topics. Make sure that they
feel informed, understood, and important.
- Takes great care in participating in the execution of the care
plans and treatment developed for each patient by the
- Able to safely disperse proper dosage of medication following
the Medical Providers treatment plan
- Work together with providers and the patient experience team to
increase efficiency and minimize wait times.
- Ensure that clinical space is kept clean and at the high
standard expected in a medical facility.
- Celebrate the success of each patient and encourage others to
continue to make positive changes.Why Limitless Male Medical
Clinic?Limitless Male is a fast-growing, unique, and team-oriented
company that loves to take care of our employees AND our patients.
If you are looking to be surrounded by excellence, to be inspired
by your peers, to help make a difference, and laughing the whole
time… then we need to talk! We also pride ourselves in offering
many benefits including health insurance, Limitless Male branded
clothing, discounts, a great culture, and more! This is a place you
can come in and help men of all walks of life achieve their goals
and simply be a better them.About the OrganizationWhat is Limitless
Male? We are a men's health clinic where every day, we open the
doors to invite men of all ages to change their lives and get back
in the game by becoming better husbands, fathers, and co-workers.
We do it through various avenues of testosterone replacement,
peptides, wave therapies, and many other ancillary products to help
men feel their best!RequirementsMust be licensed in the state of
Iowa to administer and chart medications as ordered by the
Physician, PA, NP, or APRN.
- Experience in blood draws and injections.
- Self-motivated team player with the desire to be a lead
contributor in a growing medical practice.
- Ability to multi-task and work safely and efficiently under
- EMR experience preferred
- Communicates well with patients and medical staff
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and
models the behaviors that are genuine, caring, and friendly.Powered
Keywords: Limitless Male, Council Bluffs , Medical Assistant/Medication Aide FT, Healthcare , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!