Electronic Health Record (EHR) Administrator
Company: All Care Health Center
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: September 24, 2022
ABOUT US All Care Health Center s mission is to provide
affordable, comprehensive, high quality health care to the entire
community. We will strengthen access to quality-integrated
healthcare, by removing barriers for those with the greatest need,
and developing community relationships, to enhance the future of
our community s well-being. We offer a comprehensive benefits
- Eligibility for student loan forgiveness;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance;
- Generous time off including:
- Paid Time off (PTO) and Personal days
- 10 paid holidays, including your birthday!
- Employer paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability;
- 401(k) match up to 4%, and more! POSITION OVERVIEW The EHR
Administrator is responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting,
and optimization of the electronic health record (EHR), practice
management system (PMS), dental health record (DHR), interfaces,
and other health IT software applications. DUTIES
- Manages and leads the development, implementation and ongoing
maintenance of HIT products to promote interoperability within
- Serves as first point of contact for EHR hosting vendor and
maintains regular communication with vendor contacts.
- Provides users with assistance troubleshooting and resolving
HIT software-related problems, such as malfunctions and general
- Acts as the liaison and manages support tickets with HIT
vendors. Escalates issues in an appropriate, timely, and tactful
manner and drives the resolution of issues and conflicts internally
as well as with appropriate vendors/stakeholders.
- Oversees and ensures accurate configurations within the PMS and
EHR and maintains changes to reference data across clinical
- Identifies provider and staff training needs; develops,
coordinates and conducts end user training; manages EHR workflow
documentation, and implements applications, tools, and processes
that assist clinicians with the management of data.
- Communicates and supports software application upgrades,
including notification and training of staff.
- Engages in quality improvement by ensuring continual HIT
product workflow improvements and set-up optimization.
- Education: Bachelor s Degree required.
- Experience: 1 year of experience in a healthcare setting and 3
years of experience with healthcare software applications including
electronic health records, practice management software, and
laboratory interfaces. To ensure the safety of our patients,
employees and visitors, All Care Health Center is requiring all
employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by March 15th,
2022. Exemptions may be granted for religious or medical
accommodations. At All Care Health Center, we are committed to
providing an environment of equal employment opportunities to all
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, or any other status protected under applicable law. If you
need assistance or an accommodation in applying for this or other
job postings, please contact the HR department at .
Keywords: All Care Health Center, Council Bluffs , Electronic Health Record (EHR) Administrator, Healthcare , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!