Home Health Registered Nurse RN Full Time
Company: Aveanna Healthcare
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Position Overview: The Registered Nurse - Home Health is
responsible for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in
accordance with the developed care plan and physicians' orders for
each individual patient while adhering to confidentiality standards
and professional boundaries at all times. Essential Job
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input,
and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and
measurable goals and outcomes.
- Educate clients and their family members based on client's
- Properly orient and train primary caregivers to ensure the most
optimal functioning level for each client.
- Coordinate the continuum of hands on client care through
documentation and timely communication with the client's physician
and other caregivers.
- Provide care in patients home using a variety of skills such as
phone triage, patient education, observation/assessment, wound
care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes etc.Why
Join Our Team?
- Our clinical team is a family of clinicians who work together
to meet the needs of each patient
- Nationwide career opportunities where our leaders encourage
- Our clinicians enjoy the flexibility of getting to build
rapport with patients to produce the best clinical outcomes
- We know that our clinicians make or break the organization's
successAveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid HolidaysRequirements:
- An active RN License in the state of application
- Valid CPRPreferred:
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience
- Basic understanding of Oasis
- 1-year RN experience in a health care setting HHHAs an employer
accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with
all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions,
including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions
for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Keywords: Aveanna Healthcare, Council Bluffs , Home Health Registered Nurse RN Full Time, Healthcare , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...