Family Nurse Practitioner - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: All Care Health Center
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: March 19, 2023
ABOUT US All Care Health Center s mission is to provide
affordable, comprehensive, high quality health care to the entire
community. We will strengthen access to quality-integrated
healthcare, by removing barriers for those with the greatest need,
and developing community relationships, to enhance the future of
our community s well-being. We offer a comprehensive benefits
- Eligibility for student loan forgiveness;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance;
- Generous time off including:
- Paid Time off (PTO) and Personal days
- Continuing education days (and allowance)
- 10 paid holidays, including your birthday!
- Employer paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability;
- 401(k) match up to 4%, and more! POSITION OVERVIEW The Family
Nurse Practitioner works as part of the medical provider team
providing medical services to the patients of All Care Health
- Takes complete, detailed and accurate histories, and performs
complete physical examinations as scheduled or required.
- Performs general patient examinations related to the patient s
stated medical problems to establish diagnosis and develop an
appropriate plan of care.
- Requests appropriate laboratory and radiological procedures
related to patient s condition to assist in diagnostic assessment.
Interprets results with review of physician as appropriate.
- Requests appropriate therapeutic pharmacological regimes
related to the patient s diagnosis and condition.
- Performs routine therapeutic procedures, including injections;
care of superficial wounds and burns; removal of foreign bodies
from skin; removal of sutures and casts; and other procedures as
- Recognizes and evaluates situations which call for immediate
attention of primary care physician, and institutes, when
necessary, treatment procedures essential for the life of the
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding their physical and
mental health, including diet, social habits, family planning,
normal growth and development, aging, and long-term management and
understanding of patient s disease.
- Participates in internal ACHC meetings including clinician
meetings, patient care meetings, and other quality assurance
activities, and staff meetings, as appropriate.
- Demonstrates a caring and helpful attitude when serving all
ACHC patients. Aims for service and satisfaction. Strives to build
cooperative partnerships. QUALIFICATIONS
- Current advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner licenses in the
State of Iowa.
- Successful completion of a certification examination
administered by the American Nursing Association. Maintenance of
ANA certification through continuing education and work experience
as required by ANA.
- Current Federal DEA and Iowa CSA registrations in good standing
To ensure the safety of our patients, employees and visitors, All
Care Health Center is requiring all employees to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions may be granted for
religious or medical accommodations. At All Care Health Center, we
are committed to providing an environment of equal employment
opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental
disability, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under
applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation in
applying for this or other job postings, please contact the HR
department at .
Keywords: All Care Health Center, Council Bluffs , Family Nurse Practitioner - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...