Registered Nurse - RN Staff Nurse
Company: Risen Son Christian Village
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: April 9, 2019
OverviewRisen Son is currently looking for a GREAT RN to join our
team!? Come join the Best!!Christian Horizons (CH) has grown from
one nursing home over 50 years ago to one of the largest
faith-based not-for-profits in the country with 13 communities
across 4 states. The CH family of ministries also includes Senior
Care Pharmacy, CareLink nurse-guided care and Safe Haven Hospice.
Experience a new pathway to senior living ? a future in which older
adults thrive.We offer a place to live your faith, a place to grow
and be valued. As a faith-based organization, we strive to provide
resident-centered, cost-effective health care programs and services
to each and every resident in our community. We are seeking a Staff
Registered Nurse (RN) to meet the total needs of the Residents and
ensure the highest quality of care is met directly and individually
to each Resident in compliance with federal, state, local, and
corporate requirements.We offer:
- Competitive Wages including Alternative Wages & Shift
- PathwayPay (daily pay) ? Get your pay, when you need it.
- Mentor Program
- Consistent Assignments
- Generous PTO Program
- Health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life (employer paid), Short & Long Term Disability, Group
Accident, and Critical Illness
- 403(b) & Flex Spending
- Employee Assistant Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts and Other PerksRegistered Nurse - RN for
Full and?Part time positions. Responsibilities
- Make daily rounds of all Residents within the unit.
- Administer and chart all medications on shift, as directed by
- Participate in change of shift reports.
- Act as liaison between the physician, family, and other
departments in the community.
- Foster self-respect and a feeling of worth in each Resident by
consistent kindness, understanding, and patience in their
- Participate in Resident care planning process as assigned.
- Use proper equipment and techniques to ensure safety of
Residents and staff.
- Complete all required documentation accurately and timely,
following all community policies and procedures.
- Consistently work cooperatively with Residents, staff,
volunteers, and families to ensure Residents are receiving the best
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate
dependability and punctuality.
- Assist with orientation of new employees to their duties
according to the corporate guidelines.
- Demonstrate consistent management of staff and resources.
- Use proper care and use of equipment and waste disposal
procedures in accordance with corporate policies and
- Participate in all in-services and activities as required.
- Follow all written and oral directions as given by
- Observe all community policies and procedures, including but
not limited to safety, infection control, Residents? rights, and
those contained in the employee handbook.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all protected health
information whether electronic, written, or oral exposed to either
during the course of assigned duties or as a result of an
- Apply the Minimum Necessary Standard in all matters related to
Residents? protected health information.Qualifications
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing required.
- CPR Certification required.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) state license required.
- Able to follow written and oral directions.
- Computer proficiency
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrate dependability, cooperation, and interest in the
care of the elderly.
- Display leadership qualities, good communication skills, and a
desire to continuously learn.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively and deal
tactfully with personnel, Residents, families, visitors, government
agencies, and the general public.
- Pass background check before and during employment, as defined
by Christian Horizons? background check policy, with no
disqualifications by committing or attempting to commit one or more
of the offenses defined within.Post to CareerBuilder#CB
Keywords: Risen Son Christian Village, Council Bluffs , Registered Nurse - RN Staff Nurse, Healthcare , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!