SURVEILLANCE OFFICER - HORSESHOE CASINO
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: May 1, 2021
The incumbent in this position is responsible for performing
surveillance related duties to ensure company, state, and federal
gaming laws and company policies and procedures are being
maintained in all gaming and non gaming areas of the facility and
surrounding property including but not limited to, games, slots,
keno, cashiers, soft and hard count rooms.
- Observes and reports any and all gaming violations, policy and
procedure violations and/or thefts of or from Harrah's
- Operates monitor room CCTV equipment, including basic computer
- Participates in court actions relating to gaming
- Learns and applies all Surveillance Department Policies and
- Learns all games in use at Harrah's and Harrah's branded
properties, and all procedures and cheating indicators of such
- Writes proper reports as needed in an efficient and accurate
- Responds to surveillance supervision, management, and
- Responds to requests of all other departments when applicable
and necessary. Qualifications:
- Ability to perform basic mathematical and computer
- Knowledge of different table games.
- Ability to observe and identify suspected cheaters and cheating
- Ability to effectively and efficiently move around all work
- The above skills are typically acquired through a minimum of
six to twelve months of on-the-job training or through closely
- Ability to work flexible shift rotation schedule; all shifts,
all days when given appropriate notice.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Council Bluffs , SURVEILLANCE OFFICER - HORSESHOE CASINO, Hospitality & Tourism , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!