Housekeeping Assistant (Harrah's Hotel)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company
match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities.
Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member
dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh
fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages. KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Strips bedding and linens as well as removes trash from hotel
rooms in preparation of cleaning.
- Assists Room Attendants with supplies and cart stocking, as
- May transports linen to Laundry.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as
- Acts as a role model and always presents oneself as a credit to
the Company and encourages others to do the same. EDUCATION and/or
- High school education preferred. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Maintain positive communication with co-workers on all levels
and works as a team.
- Must be able to assist guest if needed or communicate to
contact leadership to assist. WORK ENVIRONMENT :
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand
smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration,
crowds and air quality.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations
including ability to push and pull 50 pounds, and the ability to
reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, and kneel when performing
job duties in varying work areas.
- Must be able to grab, grip, pull, hold, sort, reach.
- Ability to stand and walk for entire shift. ABOUT US Harrahs
Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center,
and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments
expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from
around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service
begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by
the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for
greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming
experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with
varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space
perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here
to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be
required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an
offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that
such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex,
age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Council Bluffs , Housekeeping Assistant (Harrah's Hotel), Hospitality & Tourism , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!