Guest Services Lead (Harrah's)
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members
with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able
to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four
different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members
to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options
with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits.
All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling
in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a
company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member
activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our
team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches,
salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Ask about our hiring bonus in the HR interview.
- Supports Supervisors in the leadership of the overall Front
Desk operation for assigned shift for Harrah's Council Bluffs and
Hilton Garden Inn at Horseshoe while promoting internal and
external guest development.
- Observes service and seeks ways to improve positive and upbeat
customer service and reduce customer wait time to positively impact
department's customer service ratings.
- Supports Guest Service Agent development with training
programs, established methods, procedures and guidelines, and high
- Maintains communication between departments, promotes guidance
for teamwork, encourages employee ideas and feedback, and mentors
and instructs GSA's.
- Responsible for coordinating work flow during shift to meet
business demands and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the overall integrity of daily operations,
ensures compliance with all regulatory, internal control, and
policies and procedures.
- Performs GSA job responsibilities throughout shift.
- Instructs assigned employees as to the safety policies and
procedures and reports all safety hazards are eliminated. Ensures
all employees are trained on OSHA regulations.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as
- Acts as a role model and always presents oneself as a credit to
the Company and encourages others to do the same.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Business or Hospitality related degree is desired.
- 1 year in guest services or operations.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in
stressful situations with co-workers, guests and vendors.
- Good oral and written communication skills including tact when
dealing with difficult customers, must be fluent and literate in
- Must be able to manage multiple objectives and tasks
simultaneously, and continually assess and re-set priorities.
- Must be a self starter and motivator and capable of working at
times without constant direction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational ability.
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, Access and
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of
integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand
smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration,
crowds and air quality.
- Must be flexible with schedule, including nights, weekends, and
holidays as required.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural
- Ability to stand and walk, and mobility to move easily around
entire property for entire shift. Must be physically mobile with
reasonable accommodations including ability to push and pull 50
pounds, and the ability to reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack,
crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying
work areas such as confined spaces.
- Must have the manual dexterity to be able to type, grab, grip,
pull, hold, tear, sort, reach, and file appropriate paperwork.
- Ability to stand and walk for entire shift and mobility to move
easily around entire property.
Harrah's Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America
Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars
Entertainment's expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best
talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent
service begins with our team members, which is why we are all
inspired by the company's Mission, Vision, and Values and why we
strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best
gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels
with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment
space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties
are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color,
national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Caesars, Council Bluffs , Guest Services Lead (Harrah's), Hospitality & Tourism , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!