Bartender (Horseshoe Casino)
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members
with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able
to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four
different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members
to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options
with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits.
All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling
in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars
Were investing in your future more than ever with enhanced tuition
assistance and an all-new student loan debt repayment program. As a
new Caesars Team Member, youll be eligible to begin reaping the
rewards of many of these benefits, in just 6 months with full
access to all educational programs with just a year of continuous
employment. Benefits include tuition assistance programs, student
loan repayment, and dependent scholarship programs. We invite you
to be part of the extraordinary and go All In on Education with
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a
company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member
activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our
team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches,
salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Ask about our hiring bonus during your HR interview.
- Providing prompt, courteous beverage refreshment service to
- Providing a great experience for every guest, every time
through courteous interaction.
- Keeping informed of continually changing promotional beverages,
events and services.
- Maintaining integrity of all financial controls and
- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed
according to guidelines.
- Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer
and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos.
- Promotes casino events and programs.
- Works closely with rewards program to promote new card sign up
- Provides personalized service and uses guest name.
- Resolves service problems according to guidelines.
- Prepares and pours drink orders with proper portions and
ingredients according to recipe, communicates with beverage
servers, and presents drinks to guests or servers as required.
- Slices and pits fruit as required.
- Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required
in accordance with established guidelines and safety
- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into
the register and giving the guest or server the correct
- Accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according
to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial
controls and responsibilities.
- Maintains a clean and stocked workstation in accordance with
established health and safety guidelines. Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a team environment and under stress as the
volume of business increases.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Mathematical ability including the ability to add and subtract
- Count money and change correctly.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 to 10 hour shifts.
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Knows cocktail ingredients and proper mixing and pouring
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. (Liquor stock,
- Must be able to reach above and below the shoulder, grip small
items (i.e., pens, money, garnishes), bend, stoop and twist while
- Able to use hand motions when preparing and pouring all types
of drinks, and when cleaning and wiping bar areas.
- Able to work in constricting areas.
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues.
- Must be flexible with schedule; including nights, weekends, and
holidays as required.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, secondhand
smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration,
crowds and air quality.
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by
company policy. ABOUT US
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America
Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars
Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best
talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent
service begins with our team members, which is why we are all
inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we
strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best
gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels
with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment
space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties
are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be
required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an
offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that
such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex,
age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: CareerLink, Council Bluffs , Bartender (Horseshoe Casino), Hospitality & Tourism , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!