Casino Cashier - Part Time (Horseshoe)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Were investing in your future more than ever with enhanced
tuition assistance and an all-new student loan debt repayment
program. As a new Caesars Team Member, youll be eligible to begin
reaping the rewards of many of these benefits, in just 6 months
with full access to all educational programs with just a year of
continuous employment. Benefits include tuition assistance
programs, student loan repayment, and dependent scholarship
programs. We invite you to be part of the extraordinary and go All
In on Education with us. Additional benefits include the option to
enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide
variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to
enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift.
This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide
variety of beverages. Ask about our hiring bonus during your HR
interview. KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Distributes monies accurately to guests via check cashing,
conversion of coins, exchange foreign currency, tokens, and gaming
chips into currency for gaming guests.
- Accurately processes Fast Cash ticket redemptions and check
cashing transactions and redeem coupons.
- Communicates and executes components of Caesars Rewards program
(Caesars Entertainment loyalty program) to existing and new
- Reviews player rating screens and issues complimentaries in
accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures customer contact is upbeat, positive, informative, and
- Updates and maintains customer information to accurately
reflect customers profile.
- Replaces lost cards for our guests.
- Accurately completes all cashier paperwork.
- Processes slot taxable jackpots, quick pays and no I.D.
- Completes reserve and emergency coin fills as needed.
- Knowledgeable of paid in/out policies and procedures.
- Adheres to departmental, company, regulator, and internal
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service
- Strong written and verbal skills required. Ability to print and
write legibly. Must be fluent and literate in English.
- Maintains positive communication with co-workers on all levels
and works as a team.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations,
including the ability carry up to 50 pounds, and push/pull up to
750 pounds (with electric cart assistance). Must have the ability
to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and
balance when maneuvering around work area. Must be able to stand
and walk for entire shift.
- Previous computer skills preferred such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of
integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a
regulated business WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand
smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration,
crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Listens and responds to visual and aural cues. ABOUT US Harrahs
Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center,
and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments
expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from
around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service
begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by
the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for
greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming
experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with
varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space
perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here
to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be
required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an
offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that
such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex,
age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Council Bluffs , Casino Cashier - Part Time (Horseshoe), Hospitality & Tourism , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!