Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Aerotek has partnered with an engineering firm that does
architectural planning and design but with a large focus on Telecom
- The Field Field Engineers/Inspector/Observer is responsible for
aerial and underground data collection while validating a viable
cost-effective path for engineering.
- Decision making; will take into consideration value engineering
and the impact on construction, installation, and future
- Must be able to demonstrate comprehensive ability to support
- Construction Observation for telecommunications
fiber-to-the-home projects in rural areas.
- Duties include construction observation, recording construction
units, and notes. Communicating with contractors and engineers.
This candidate WILL move from project to project in the central
Midwest (Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, Colorado).**Why these are
open: They are needing as they are currently winning federal grant
money for expansion. They are also turning down work at this point.
Skills:Construction inspection, telecommunication, construction
observation, telecommunications constructionTop Skills Details:TOP
3 MUST HAVE1) Prefer Telecommunications construction INSPECTION
experience but will accept someone with 1-3 years experience in
aerial or underground construction experience. 2) Be open to 100%
travel 3) Can use Microsoft applications. Word, Excel, Outlook
Microsoft projects. BONUS SKILLS-Candidate with 3-5 years
inspection of telecommunications-Candidate who has had direct
reports with foreman or superintendent-Knowledge and experience
with telecommunications engineering standards.-Capable of
identifying issues in the field that would have the potential to
impact network design.Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Valid driver's license and ability to accommodate travel using
a company vehicle.
- Ability to upload/download and edit documents in Project
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs and Adobe
Acrobat. a plus.
- Highly organized, self-starter and strong attention to
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication
- Superior time management.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including
changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide
solutions to problems.
- Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work
- Ability to follow directions in maintaining all Field Safety
- Superior customer service skills.Experience Level:Entry Level
About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its
employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with
the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Council Bluffs , Construction Inspector, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!