Telecom Construction Inspector-ENTRY LEVEL
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Aerotek is representing an engineering firm that does
architectural planning and design firm that also has a large focus
on telecom EngineeringThis isa family firm that has been open for
more than 50 Years!!! If you are looking for a career and not just
a job. Ask us about our client's competitive benefits package that
includes 100% paid healthcare!!!! Compensation is 1,100-1,800+ a
week with OT!!!! Lots of overtime and no winter layoffs this is a
role of growth and stability. The construction Inspector can
progress into resident engineer roles. DescriptionThe Field
Engineers/Inspector/Observer is responsible
foraerialandundergrounddata collection while validating a viable
cost-effective path for engineering. Decision making will take into
consideration value engineering and the impact on construction,
installation, and future maintenance. Must be able to demonstrate
comprehensive ability to support engineering. This Construction
Observation for telecommunications fiber-to-the-home
projects.Duties includeConstruction observation, recording
construction units, and notes. This documentation will be done in
mostly Microsoft applications like Excel. Ensure all work is
running on time. Will also be checking the quality of the work
being done by the subcontractors and reporting back to project
managers. Communicating with contractors and engineers. This is a
family firm that has been open for more than 50 Years!!! If you are
looking for a career and not just a job. Ask us about our client's
competitive benefits package that includes 100%
- This candidate will move from project to project in the central
Midwest Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, Colorado, and Kansas
- THIS is a 100% Travel role in the Midwest most employees come
home on the weekend others live onsite this is your
telecommunication,construction observation, telecommunications
- Prefer Telecommunications construction INSPECTION experience
but will accept someone with 1-3 years' experience in aerial or
underground fiber-optic construction experience. OR someone that
has worked in commercial construction for 3 years.
- Be open to 100% travel in Midwest States home on the weekends.
Kansas South Dakota, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa.
- Understand the safety guideline of being on commercial
construction sites and allows follow safety protocol.
- Can use Microsoft applications. Word, Excel, Outlook Microsoft
- Candidates with 3-5 years of inspection of telecommunications
will get top tier pay
- Knowledge and experience with telecommunications engineering
- Capable of identifying issues in the field that would have the
potential to impact network design.Additional Skills &
- Valid driver's license and ability to accommodate travel using
a company vehicle.
- Ability to upload/download and edit documents in Project
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs and Adobe
Acrobat. a plus.
- Highly organized, self-starter, and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal communication
- Superior time management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, take direction with ease, including
changes to schedule and workflow priorities.
- Critical thinking skills; make assessments and provide
solutions to problems.
- Ability to maintain professional tact in a fast-paced work
- Ability to follow directions in maintaining all Field Safety
- Superior customer service skills.Experience Level:Entry
- Hourly pay: 18/hr - 20/hr for ENTRY LEVEL candidates (Dependent
on experience) if candidates have actual inspection experience
salary ranges could be 22.00-25.00/hr with OT 1,200-2,000+ a week
depending on experience. Can be more in peak season.
- Company Vehicle (Light MVR Check required to confirm the
driver's license with no restrictions).
- Gas card
- Company call phone
- 25/hr per diem for food
- Free lodging About Aerotek:We know that a company's success
starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's
success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of
Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Council Bluffs , Telecom Construction Inspector-ENTRY LEVEL, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!