RN Case Manager - Full Time - Home Health with $15,000 Bonus Package
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
HRS is now part of the AccentCare family, an ever-growing
organization that is committed to quality care in our
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to
delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering
evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive
training to further develop our staff along with continuing
education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every
Position: Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
Reports to: Clinical Manager or Clinical Supervisor
As a Registered Nurse Case Manager you will:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety
- Manage a caseload of patients.
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to
agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state
of agency operation. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of one (1) year of home health
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and
in good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, Council Bluffs , RN Case Manager - Full Time - Home Health with $15,000 Bonus Package, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!