RN Case Manager - Logan
Company: Recover Health
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$3000 Hiring Bonus!
Homecare is the future of healthcare! We seek Registered Nurses
to join our dynamic team to bring the best care available to
client's in their home.
- Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input,
and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and
measurable goals and outcomes.
- Properly orient, educate, and train primary caregivers (family
members) to ensure the most optimal functioning level for each
- Coordinate the continuum of hands-on client care through
documentation and timely communication.
- Perform hands-on care including wound care, infusions, catheter
care, PICC line dressing changes, etc.
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO - Vacation, Sick, Float and
Holidays, FSA, HSA, Life & Disability Insurance, and CEUs. Benefits
details eligible employees can be seen: https://www.recoverhealth.org/careers/#our_benefits
Why Recover Health?
OUR MISSION is to create relationships that make a meaningful
difference in people's lives.
- Commitment clinical excellence to support you in your
- Autonomy, flexibility, work life balance
- One-on-one personalized care
- Nationwide career opportunities
- Excellent training program
- Innovative technology to make your life easier
Safety for our employees and clients is always out top
- An active RN License in the state of the application
- New grads please apply! We will train you to be successful in a
fulfilling nursing career.
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and basic understanding of
- 1-year RN experience in health care (home care or
- Strong time management skills, organization and critical
- Effective communication skills and ability to work
Recover Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity,
Affirmative Action and Veterans employer
Keywords: Recover Health, Council Bluffs , RN Case Manager - Logan, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!