Company: American National Bank
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one
of the largest privately owned banks in the region with locations
in Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining
forces with local businesses, charitable organizations and our team
members, we are proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the
community around us building and growing. Together we can be the
catalyst for making great things happen. Join our company to be a
part of this inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your
Together, we can do more for your future
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with
comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
- Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based
annual earning potential
- Career growth potential built into every role
- 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with
immediate vesting and profit sharing*
- No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to
cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by
ANB, with Wellness Plan Support*
- Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by
- Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision,
Pet Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft
- Tuition Reimbursement*
- Gym Membership Reimbursement*
- Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
- Eligibility Criteria Apply
American National Bank is looking for a new Teller to serve the
needs of existing and prospective clients. We are seeking an
individual who provides top customer service, possesses previous
cash handling experience, and places a high level of importance on
Schedule: 15 hours per week, schedule to be determined
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Consistently provides high quality client service while
effectively processing transactions and supporting sales.
- Records all transactions, prepares daily settlements of teller
cash, and proofs transactions according to branch procedures.
- Processes transactions for various bank products and services
including the following: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments,
cashier checks, money orders, and credit card cash advances.
- Performs clerical duties such as answering calls, processing
incoming mail and deliveries, filing, and typing.
Experience and Education
- Four to six month's teller experience, or equivalent client
service and/or cash handling experience.
- Previous sales experience, preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- In pursuit of high school diploma or its equivalent is
Keywords: American National Bank, Council Bluffs , Part-Time Teller, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!