We are looking for Nurses to help Pediatric patients thrive and
grow in their homes.
Available Shifts: Weekdays- Evening and Night shifts, Weekend-
Day and Evening/Night Shifts
Position Type: Full time or Part Time Opportunities
Location(s): Council Bluffs and Surrounding areas
New Graduates Welcome to Apply - Full training and career path
"We Love What We Do"
Our mission is to create relationships that make a meaningful
difference in people's lives.
- Unlimited Relias CEUs
- Paid 1:1 patient specific training and Clinical Mentoring
- Flexible schedule, create a schedule that works for everyone -
Modified Block Scheduling
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Talent scout bonus - Refer a like-minded stellar nurse
- Career advancements
- 24/7 Clinical and Scheduling Professionals to support you
- 401(k) w/match
Full Time Opportunities also include (30 hours + per week)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, HSA/FSA and
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, Float and Holidays
Sprout Pediatrics by Recover Health focuses on the unique needs
of our clients, their families and care professionals. We are
looking for RNs and LPNs that want to join us in making a
difference together using skill, hard work and an affinity for
learning, laughter and goodwill. Our nurses receive specific
training to our clients' complex medical needs and have a team of
support 24 hours per day. Your talent can mean the difference for
our clients and their ability to come home from the hospital.
We Believe in making a meaningful difference. We believe in an
affinity for learning, bringing leadership to home care and value
each individual's contribution.
Video Interviews are available for all positions. Safety for our
employees and clients is our priority! Recover Health is proud to
be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Veterans
The Registered Nurse (RN) ensures that services provided are in
accordance to the Plan of Care, licensing guidelines, professional
medical standards and agency policies and procedures. This position
requires the use of clinical excellence while supporting client
safety protocols, caregiver training, and care collaboration.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
license in the state you are applying
- Must be able to lift, turn, position and transfer up to 50
pounds of weight
- Follow Physician Directed Care Plans
- Demonstrate compassion, clinical excellence and team work
- We welcome New Graduates to apply and welcome the opportunity
to invest in you
For additional information regarding this position, you can
contact us at (877) 266-5795
We look forward to learning more about you and sharing how we
can make a meaningful difference together in our families'