We are looking for Nurses to help Pediatric Patients to thrive
in their homes. We are seeking the right individual(s) to fulfill
day and evening shifts in multiple homes. If you like diversity and
a flexible schedule, you are what are looking for!
Available Shifts: Flexible Schedule - A Variety of days,
evenings, and nights- Weekday and Weekend
Position Type: Part Time and/or PRN Opportunities-Float between
homes (8, 10 or 12 hours shifts). Full Time potential with
Location(s): Council Bluffs, IA and surrounding areas
New Graduates Welcome to Apply - Full training and career path
"We Love What We Do"
Our mission is to create relationships that make a meaningful
difference in people's lives.
- Unlimited Relias CEUs
- Paid 1:1 patient specific training and Clinical Mentoring
- Flexible schedule, create a schedule that works for everyone -
Modified Block Scheduling
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Talent scout bonus - Refer a like-minded stellar nurse
- Career advancements
- 24/7 Clinical and Scheduling Professionals to support you
- 401(k) w/match
Full Time Opportunities also include (30 hours + per week)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, HSA/FSA and
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, Float and Holidays
Sprout Pediatrics by Recover Health focuses on the unique needs
of our clients, their families and care professionals. We are
looking for RNs and LPNs that want to join us in making a
difference together using skill, hard work and an affinity for
learning, laughter and goodwill. Our nurses receive specific
training to our clients' complex medical needs and have a team of
support 24 hours per day. Your talent can mean the difference for
our clients and their ability to come home from the hospital.
We Believe in making a meaningful difference. We believe in an
affinity for learning, bringing leadership to home care and value
each individual's contribution.
Video Interviews are available for all positions. Safety for our
employees and clients is our priority! Recover Health is proud to
be an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Veterans
The Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
ensures that services provided are in accordance to the Plan of
Care, licensing guidelines, professional medical standards and
agency policies and procedures. This position requires the use of
clinical excellence while supporting client safety protocols,
caregiver training, and care collaboration.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
license in the state you are applying
- Must be able to lift, turn, position and transfer up to 50
pounds of weight
- Follow Physician Directed Care Plans
- Demonstrate compassion, clinical excellence and team work
- We welcome New Graduates to apply and welcome the opportunity
to invest in you
For additional information regarding this position, you can
contact us at (877) 266-5795.
"We look forward to learning more about you and sharing how we
can make a meaningful difference together in our families'