Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Senior Executive Casino Host's foremost role is to own all
aspects of strategic relationships with a specific group of 300-500
VIP players for whom they direct account development, relationship
building and service while on property. Your over arching purpose
in this role will be to develop a lasting, growth-oriented
relationship with each customer through a combination of in-person
and on the phone sales activities. To accomplish this goal you will
have a variety of technical tools and property partners as your
support. As a member of this team, you will be the first line of
contact with a property's very best guests; exuding an exceptional
motivation to serve while exhibiting a unique blend of
gregariousness and graciousness. An intuitive and creative problem
solver, you will strive to delight our guests, be committed to
proactive service recovery and be skilled in social awareness. The
ideal candidate for this position will be resilient, tenacious, and
have a passion for service in a customer facing role as well as the
ability to develop relationships via the telephone. To be best
positioned to succeed, candidates should have a keen sense of
personal ambition and the ability to engage both their customers
and their team members to commit to action. Duties include:
- Responsible for generating casino revenue through development
of VIP accounts while maximizing existing revenue streams utilizing
our active databases and implementing creative marketing
- Builds loyalty among valued VIP customers by developing
relationships effectively utilizing marketing and upscale sales
- Maintains relationships with VIP guests through personal
contact by phone and in person with the ultimate goal of maximizing
gaming revenue goals as set by the management team.
- Works to utilize transportation resources, including 30-seat
jet, corporate jet, direct mail to actively recruit VIP
- Significant amount of time customer facing; participating in
special events and social functions.
- Anticipates, responds to and consistently meets or exceeds the
needs of guests including, but not limited to, transportation and
- Coordination as needed with VIP Hospitality team to lead to
successful delivery of pre-trip itinerary; leveraging partnerships
throughout the property (Gaming, Hotel, Food & Beverage, etc.) to
maximize smooth, high end service delivery.
- Establishes, coordinates, and leads both on and off-property
- Handles difficult guests and situations in a calm, professional
and prudent manner.
- Fully empowered with comping authority.
- Fully complies with all applicable rules, regulations, laws and
policies, and conducts themselves with highest levels of integrity
- Responds to and consistently meets the needs of internal
- Supports and cultivates new ideas and methods to deliver
- Identifies ways to increase efficiencies or improve product or
- Clearly communicates programs/services to necessary people,
seeks their support and keeps them informed of changes that may
impact the business.
- Keeps track of existing products/services and/or progress on
- Stays up to date with the latest developments in the industry,
current market trends and all on-property and competitor
- Develops skills to handle increasingly complex matters.
- Complies with and upholds company expectations including Code
of Commitment, policies, procedures, industry regulations,
department goals and business strategy.
- Politely gives consistent, timely and accurate information and
finds answer when unsure. Qualifications
- Three to five years experience casino/hotel, customer service,
host or other account management experience required (Luxury
service experience preferred).
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred but not
- Ability to think independently in making decisions to maximize
customer service experience and program profitability.
- Ability to effectively manage time and perform multiple tasks
- Must be proficient with customer Point-of-Service systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving and
analytical skills required.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a systematic and process oriented mindset to ensure
seamless end-to-end customer experiences.
- Excellent networking abilities.
- Avid member of the local community, including commercial and
- Must present a well-groomed professional appearance.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Council Bluffs , EXECUTIVE HOST, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!