Security Officer (Harrah's Council Bluffs)
Company: Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Now starting at $14.50 plus benefits!
Benefits include health insurance (based on full-time status),
tuition reimbursement (based on full-time status), free meals, free
parking, employee activities, and more! All employees are able to
enjoy free meals in our employee dining room while on shift. This
includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for maintaining security protection on property,
including money transactions, customer service and performing
command center/dispatch Functions.
- Check ID's and ensure all guests are at least 21 years of age
to enter the casino.
- Observe and report disruptive or intoxicated persons.
- Respond to security concerns in a prompt and efficient
- Provide medical attention in emergency situations to
- Provide assistance and service to guests and employees.
- Ability to effectively communicate over dispatch radio.
- Maintain an upbeat and positive demeanor in all interactions as
well as maintaining composure in handling difficult
- Comply with Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission Regulations and
- Comply with company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Act as a role model to other employees and always presents
oneself as a credit to the Company and encourages others to do the
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma, GED, or comparable experience
- 1 year of Security experience preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Good oral and written communication skills including tact when
dealing with difficult customers; must be fluent and literate in
- Ability to maintain extremely confidential information.
- General familiarity with investigative procedures.
- Valid driver's license preferred to drive security vehicle on
property when needed.
- Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in
stressful situations with co-workers, guests and vendors.
- Ability to compose clear, accurate, and concise reports.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including
ability to lift up to 50 lbs., and ability to push, pull, reach,
bend, twist, stoop and stack. Must be able to run on level
surfaces, as well as, up and down stairs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand
smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration,
crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible with schedule, including nights, weekends, and
holidays as required.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Council Bluffs , Security Officer (Harrah's Council Bluffs), Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!