Team Member: Service Champion
Company: Taco Bell
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Taco Bell Team Member is the first face that customers see when
they walk through the door or first voice they hear when they place
a drive-thru order so YOU will set the tone for the Taco Bell
customer experience and bring the great Taco Bell tastes to life.
This is a very important job for a friendly, helpful individual who
enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and paying attention to
detail. A successful candidate will have a clean and tidy
appearance, good work habits and a positive attitude.
Essential Job Duties:
- Be friendly and helpful to customers and co-workers.
- Meet customer needs and take steps to solve food or service
- Work well with teammates and accept coaching from management
- Maintain a clean and tidy appearance as well as work
- Communicate with customers, teammates, and managers in a
- Complete the pre-rush and post-rush tasks on the Shift
- Complete additional cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Follow cash policy and drawer procedures.
- Stock and cleans cash register area, counter areas, dining
room, and restrooms.
- Enter orders accurately and repeats back orders to
- Check and confirm each order before giving to the customer
(Drive- thru or when expediting the front counter).
- The ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under
- Dependable and reliable.
- Good written, math and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable transportation.
If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun
and friendly service to our customers, Taco Bell is the place to
learn, grow and succeed!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Keywords: Taco Bell, Council Bluffs , Team Member: Service Champion, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!