Company: Firehouse Subs
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: June 7, 2021
REPORTS TO: Owner/Franchisee
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
This position is fully accountable for the profitable operation
of a Firehouse Subs Restaurant while adhering to all company
guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state
and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and
wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA,
OSHA and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal
operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse
Subs Policies and Procedures.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently
meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness
while embracing the Firehouse Subs "culture" of a cheerful and fun
work environment and Firehouse Subs beliefs and values to adhere to
and grow the mission and vision.
- Ensures the profitability of business by operating within
established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor,
controllable, utilities and sales growth.
- Coordinate and implement current operations game plans and
company initiatives in a profitable and timely manner.
- Accountable for the proper staffing of the restaurant with
qualified personnel and employees who are trained and developed
- Accountable for the continuous training and development of the
restaurant Assistant Manager and Shift Managers
- Actively participates in Local Restaurant Marketing in local
- Implements and promotes all Public Safety Foundation
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are
accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Maintains awareness and participation in community affairs to
take advantage of sales and public relations opportunities.
- Represents Firehouse Subs in a professional, positive manner at
- Communicates effectively to the GM/Owner any and all issues
that may impact our business.
- Maintains restaurant equipment in full working order and
communicates problems immediately to Owner.
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by the Owner.
Founded by former firefighting brothers Chris Sorensen and Robin
Sorensen, Firehouse Subs began in 1994 with one restaurant in
Jacksonville, Fla. 25 years later, the company has spread like
wildfire with more than 1170 locations across 46 states, Puerto
Rico and Canada.
Specializing in hot subs, Firehouse Subs serves hearty portions
of premium meats and cheeses, "steamed" hot and placed atop fresh
produce on a toasted sub roll. Each restaurant offers a
family-oriented dining atmosphere, complete with an authentic
firefighter theme that celebrates local firefighting history, as
well as the founding family's decades of firefighting service.
Firehouse Subs is committed to giving back and has awarded more
than $51 million to public safety organizations through its
non-profit, Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise
restaurant, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of this franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at
this franchise restaurant should be made directly to the
restaurant, and not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Council Bluffs , General Manager, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!