offering a $1000k hiring bonus****
We are an
Agemark Senior Living community, ranked #11 in the nation for
small to medium size in Aging Services Great Places to
Work. In this Full Time Med Aide position on the evening
shift, you'll be responsible for providing medication to residents
and following procedures and statutes regarding dispensing
medication, recording and observing for side
effects. You’ll be working with the elderly and helping to
oversee nursing services. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k,
PTO accrued on day one, tuition reimbursement and free meals are
what Agemark offers as we value you as an employee and treat you
say “We’re like family”, it means
The truth about
families is that no two are alike. But big or small, traditional or
laid back, here’s what all healthy families have in common: they
love, support, listen to and respect one another, even in the tough
times. For more than 30 years, these are the things that have made
Agemark a family of happy, engaged and productive employees – and
of grateful, happy customers. You’ll feel the difference the moment
you walk through the door of any one of our
Full Time Med Aide position details
- Provide medications for another person according to the Five
- Record medication provision.
- Observe, monitor, report, and otherwise take appropriate
actions regarding desired side effects, interactions and
contraindications associated with the medication.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living as outlined in
the resident service plan and within the parameters of State and
- Display willingness to be instructed regarding agency policy
and procedures for medication administration, and evaluated
regarding routine medication administration, PRN medication
administration, and additional activities by a licensed health care
- Timely reporting to the licensed health care professional with
any questions about resident’s medication or health
- Assist with laundry, housekeeping and programming as
- Must be able to work as a team while being accountable for own
- Evening shift hours
Full Time Med Aide knowledge, skills, abilities and
- Knowledge of medication, dosage and terminology.
- Proven track record of integrity along with being detailed and
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving
- Proficient computer skills.
- Maintain confidentiality pertaining to residents, prospective
residents, facility operations and personnel.
- Work independently and/or interact with team members at all
levels and promote teamwork.
- Prioritize, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in a fast
paced, service oriented, environment.
- 40 hour medication course or higher education required.
- Listed on Medication Aide Registry.
- Minimum of 1 year working in health care environment
Competency assessment of Medication Aide must be
conducted by a licensed health care professional.
Join the family! Care, serve and love - because
there's no other way to take care of family.
If you'd like to join a group of passionate, caring people who
use our collective experiences to positively impact the lives of
our people every day, talk to us! Together, we're working to
redefine what senior care should be. Learn more at www.agemark.com, or
just click "Apply Now" to get started. EOE.