Count Room Team Member (Horseshoe)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Responsible for assisting the Count Room supervisory staff and
participating in the dropping and counting the money that is pulled
off the casino floor and other revenue sources. Caesars
Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all
new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose
from five different medical coverage levels and four different
carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take
advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with
dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All
full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in
this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars
Entertainment. Additional benefits include the option to enroll in
401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team
member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals
in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes
sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of
beverages. Make sure to ask about our hiring bonus!
- Transfers drop devices from casino floor to count rooms.
- Removes drop boxes from carts and assembles in numerical order
to determine if all boxes have been delivered and accounted
- Sorts, counts, straps, and records the results of daily counts
in accordance to departmental and regulatory policies.
- Compares and contrasts totals from physical count to those
entered in the computer as well as the numbers recorded on currency
- May be assigned to verify, strap, and seal back currency.
- Prepares reports recording any discrepancies from the computer
totals to the actual physical totals, while notifying the lead, or
manager to any variance between the two.
- When assigned as computer operator, will enter all
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Identifies different denominations of gaming chips and
currency; also required to count and stock chips and currency.
- Retrieves full and empty drop boxes.
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance on count room
- Notifies count room leadership of malfunctioning
- Maintains an ethical work habit in adhering to regulatory,
departmental, and company policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Presents oneself as a credit to Company and encourages others
to do the same. EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Prior count room or money handling experience such as banking
- Must possess a team mentality with the ability to work in a
secured and surveillance area for prolonged period of time with
- Must have the manual dexterity to open small locks, grip as
well as remove and replace slot boxes while maintaining a fast pace
to meet time constraints.
- Must be able to maintain a fast pace under stressful
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including
ability to lift up to50 lbs., and ability to push, pull, reach,
bend, twist, stoop and stack. Must be able to run on level
surfaces, as well as, up and down stairs.
- Must be able to carry a minimum of 25 lbs. up to 60 feet while
performing the slot drop.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time, for up to
ten hours per day.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to maintain a safe working environment while being
able to maneuver equipment in high traffic areas.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand
smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration,
crowds and air quality.
- Must be flexible with schedule, including nights, weekends, and
holidays as required.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural
- Ability to stand and walk, and mobility to move easily around
entire property for entire shift.
- Must have the manual dexterity to be able to type, grab, grip,
pull, hold, tear, sort, reach, and file appropriate paperwork.
ABOUT USHarrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the
Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars
Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best
talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent
service begins with our team members, which is why we are all
inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we
strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best
gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels
with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment
space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties
are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be
required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an
offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that
such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex,
age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Council Bluffs , Count Room Team Member (Horseshoe), Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!