Company: Riley Resources Corp.
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: May 11, 2022
We are looking for mechanically-inclined, hard-working employees
who are interested in a career. We have a great culture, great
benefits and want to find employees who want to stay and grow with
us. If this sounds like you, read on!
Corn Oil ONE is currently looking to hire Operators as we increase
capacity in our current plant manufacturing facility. The Corn Oil
ONE - System transforms a crude commodity into a valuable feedstock
for the biodiesel industry. Are you interested in being a part of a
group of companies that support farmers, feed mills, and the
agriculture industry by processing high energy, high value liquid
feed ingredients? If so, consider a career with Corn Oil ONE!
Day shift available.
This position is responsible for:
* Operate plant processes with the use of process controls to
coordinate and regulate process variables such as temperature,
pressure, product flows, chemical reactions, quality, and
* Monitor recording instruments, flow meters, panel lights, and
other indicators, and listen for warning signals, in order to
verify conformity of process conditions.
* Complete routine rounds to maintain and ensure proper plant
operation, location appearance, and working equipment.
* Inspect operating units such as cooling tower, storage tanks,
vessels, and heat exchangers to ensure that all are functioning,
and to maintain maximum efficiency.
* Perform valve lineups along with switch and tank changes as
required to move product in/out of storage.
* Defrost frozen valves, using steam hoses.
* Record operating data such as process conditions, sample
analysis, test results and instrument readings.
* Log process, formulation, and load-out information.
* Strong commitment to safety and environmental concerns by
diligently follow all safety requirements to prevent production
contamination, spills, and avoid product loss.
* Must adhere to all safety and health rules, plant rules,
procedures, and guidelines.
1. Previous manufacturing experience is a plus but not required
2. Ability to operate computers
3. Ability to read and write English and perform basic mathematical
4. Must have a driver's license or ability to obtain one (CDL is a
If this job sounds like a fit for you, please apply today!
Keywords: Riley Resources Corp., Council Bluffs , Operator, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!