Company: American National Bank
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: July 30, 2022
With history dating back to 1856, American National Bank is one
of the largest privately owned banks in Nebraska with branch
locations in the region with locations in Nebraska, Iowa and
Minnesota. We believe in doing. By joining forces with local
businesses, charitable organizations and our team members, we are
proud to be part of the momentum that keeps the community around us
building and growing. Together we can be the catalyst for making
great things happen. Join our company to be a part of this
inspirational movement and learn how we can grow your career.
Together, we can do more for your future
At American National Bank, we provide our team members with
comprehensive benefits to do more for you and your family.
* Competitive base compensation with additional performance-based
annual earning potential
* Career growth potential built into every role
* 401(k) Investment Plan with up to 4% match by ANB with immediate
vesting and profit sharing*
* No cost Life Insurance with benefit 2x base salary (subject to
cap), with ability to purchase additional coverage
* Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Time
* Medical Insurance with signification premium contribution by ANB,
with Wellness Plan Support*
* Dental Insurance with significant premium contribution by
* Additional Insurance options to meet personal needs: Vision, Pet
Care, Critical Illness, Accident, Income, and Identity Theft
* Tuition Reimbursement*
* Gym Membership Reimbursement*
* Discounts on Banking and Financial needs
* Eligibility Criteria Apply
American National Bank is looking for a new Teller to serve the
needs of existing and prospective clients. We are seeking an
individual who provides top customer service, possesses previous
cash handling experience, and places a high level of importance on
Schedule: Full-time 40 hours scheduled between Monday-Friday
8:30am-5:30pm and rotating Saturdays 8:15am-12:15pm.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
* Consistently provides high quality client service while
effectively processing transactions and supporting sales.
* Records all transactions, prepares daily settlements of teller
cash, and proofs transactions according to branch procedures.
* Processes transactions for various bank products and services
including the following: deposits, withdrawals, loan payments,
cashier checks, money orders, and credit card cash advances.
* Performs clerical duties such as answering calls, processing
incoming mail and deliveries, filing, and typing.
Experience and Education
* Four to six month's teller experience, or equivalent client
service and/or cash handling experience.
* Previous sales experience, preferred.
* In pursuit of high school diploma or its equivalent is
Keywords: American National Bank, Council Bluffs , Teller, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!