Poker Dealer - On Call (Horseshoe)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company
match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities.
Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member
dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh
fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages. Ask about our hiring
bonus in the HR interview. Job Description:
- Acknowledging, greeting and conversing in English with
customers who approach the Pit area
- Dealing all required games
- Assisting Supervisor in seating customers and making table
- Answering telephone and maintains table bank accurately
- Filling out appropriate required paperwork
- Meeting the attendance guidelines of the job and adhering to
regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- This position is a regularly scheduled poker position with 1-2
days a week. Qualifications:
- Previous poker dealing experience required.
- Must possess excellent customer relations and communication
- Must be willing to work any day of the week and any shift.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a
- Must present a well-groomed appearance. Work Environment:
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand
smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration,
crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment. ABOUT US
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America
Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars
Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best
talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent
service begins with our team members, which is why we are all
inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we
strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best
gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels
with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment
space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties
are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be
required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an
offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that
such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex,
age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Council Bluffs , Poker Dealer - On Call (Horseshoe), Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!