Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Acieta is hiring for a Project Coordinator for our location in
Council Bluffs, IA. In this role, you will create processes and
coordinate various activities that support project execution and
continuous improvement across all operational teams. Successful
execution of this role will have a positive impact on job
scheduling, capacity planning, and reducing rework and is intended
to provide a career path into but not limited to Project
Management. Essential Functions:
- Support set up of indirect projects in Epicor, build and manage
schedule, track progress, and report monthly results to PMO.
- Assess, develop, and publish a go-forward lessons learned and
continuous improvement process across Acieta.
- Schedule and attend all lessons learned meetings, document, and
share results across all Iowa project teams.
- Compile final financial results for a project and share across
all Iowa project teams.
- Coordinate risk assessment activities across all projects
executed in the Council Bluffs office.
- Assist Project Managers as assigned including tasks such as job
set-up, invoicing, month-end revenue recognition, project dashboard
creation, project documentation, etc.
- Support Project Managers with purchase order tracking and
identifying risk as they arise based on project schedules.
Communicate a recovery plan to the assigned PM.
- Support Project Managers with milestone collection, and
shipping as needed.
- Work directly with Acieta customers in a supporting role.
- Improve and/or document Project Management processes and
documentation as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Requirements:
- Bachelor s Degree in engineering, management, business, or
other related field; or equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
- Ability to lead a project team through communication,
organization, motivation, creativity, conflict management and a
focus on project ownership.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area,
circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical
instruction in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several
abstract and concrete variables.
Keywords: ACIETA, Council Bluffs , Project Coordinator, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!