Security Officer (Horseshoe)
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Starting at $16.00 plus benefits! Full-time, Part-Time, swing,
and overnight shifts are available.Full Time swing shift from 3pm -
11pm now eligible for $2,000 Hiring Bonus ($500 at 30 days, $1500
at 4 months) Full Time overnight shift from 11pm - 7am now eligible
for $2,500 Hiring Bonus ($1000 at 30 days, $1500 at 4 months)
Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members
with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able
to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four
different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members
to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options
with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits.
All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling
in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars
Entertainment. We're investing in your future more than ever with
enhanced tuition assistance and an all-new student loan debt
repayment program. As a new Caesars'' Team Member, you'll be
eligible to begin reaping the rewards of many of these benefits, in
just 6 months - with full access to all educational programs with
just a year of continuous employment. Benefits include tuition
assistance programs, student loan repayment, and dependent
scholarship programs. We invite you to be part of the extraordinary
and go All In on Education with us. Additional benefits include the
option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a
wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able
to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift.
This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide
variety of beverages. Ask about our hiring bonus during your HR
interview. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Responsible for maintaining security protection on property,
including money transactions, customer service, and performing
command center/dispatch Functions.
- Check IDs and ensure all guests are at least 21 years of age to
enter the casino.
- Observe and report disruptive or intoxicated persons.
- Respond to security concerns in a prompt and efficient
- Provide medical attention in emergency situations to
- Provide assistance and service to guests and employees.
- Ability to effectively communicate over dispatch radio.
- Maintain an upbeat and positive demeanor in all interactions as
well as maintain composure in handling difficult interactions.
- Comply with Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission Regulations and
- Comply with company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Act as a role model to other employees and always presents
oneself as a credit to the Company and encourage others to do the
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma, GED, or comparable experience
- 1 year of Security experience is preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills including tact when
dealing with difficult customers; must be fluent and literate in
- Ability to maintain extremely confidential information.
- General familiarity with investigative procedures.
- Valid driver's license preferred to drive security vehicle on
the property when needed.
- Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in
stressful situations with co-workers, guests, and vendors.
- Ability to compose clear, accurate, and concise reports.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including
ability to lift up to 50 lbs., and ability to push, pull, reach,
bend, twist, stoop and stack. Must be able to run on level
surfaces, as well as, up and downstairs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time. WORK
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, secondhand
smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration,
crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be flexible with schedule, including nights, weekends, and
holidays as required. Harrah's Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council
Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part
of Caesars Entertainment's expansive portfolio, are looking to
bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know
that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why
we are all inspired by the company's Mission, Vision, and Values
and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing
the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering
two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and
entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and
properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no
matter the need.The Company is an equal opportunity employer and
does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on
race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.The Security Officer's main function is to provide
a friendly and safe environment for our guests and team members
while protecting company assets.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Council Bluffs , Security Officer (Horseshoe), Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!