Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members
with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able
to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four
different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members
to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options
with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits.
All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling
in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars
We're investing in your future more than ever with enhanced tuition
assistance and an all-new student loan debt repayment program. As a
new Caesars'' Team Member, you'll be eligible to begin reaping the
rewards of many of these benefits, in just 6 months - with full
access to all educational programs with just a year of continuous
employment. Benefits include tuition assistance programs, student
loan repayment, and dependent scholarship programs. We invite you
to be part of the extraordinary and go All In on Education with
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a
company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member
activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our
team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches,
salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Ask about our hiring bonus during your HR interview.
*JOB DESCRIPTION: *
Full time day and swing shift openings currently available.
* Cleans slot machines, in between machines, ash trays, slot bases,
trash cans, restrooms, offices, public areas, windows, restaurants,
counter tops, furniture, and any other decorative objects in the
casino, hotel, office, or common areas.
* Vacuums carpet, sweeps and mops tile floors, cleans any spills
* Cleans any bio hazardous materials when it occurs.
* Removes trash from the trash container and places into
* Familiar with the proper use of chemicals and equipment.
* Consistently provides GREAT guest service by smiling, greeting,
and providing a warm farewell, checking for satisfaction, and
maintaining an upbeat, energetic, enthusiastic attitude.
* Presents oneself as a credit to Company and encourages others to
do the same.
* Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
*EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: *
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
* Previous cleaning or janitorial experience preferred.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with our guests in
* Must be able to work well with others.
* Must be able to provide great customer service to guests and
fellow team members utilizing the OWN it behaviors.
* Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple
priorities in a demanding work environment.
* Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including
ability to push, pull, lift up to 25 lbs., and ability to push,
pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and stack. Must be able to stand
and walk for entire shift. Must be able to maneuver up and down
stairs and all areas of the property.
* Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity
in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated
*WORK ENVIRONMENT* :
* Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke,
varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds
and air quality.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Must possess coordination and dexterity to work with hand and
* Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
*ABOUT US: *
Harrah's Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America
Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars
Entertainment's expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best
talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent
service begins with our team members, which is why we are all
inspired by the company's Mission, Vision, and Values and why we
strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best
gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels
with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment
space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties
are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color,
national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Council Bluffs , Custodial/EVS Cleaner, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!