Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionCountryHouse in Council Bluffs, IA is hiring for
a Wellness Assistant! We are Agemark Senior Living Communities and
for the fourth consecutive year, we are certified #22 in Fortune
Best Workplaces for Aging Services 2022! In this role, you'll
provide clerical, financial systems, and administrative support to
the Director of Nursing, staff, and corporate executives. You will
also assist with medication administration so previous Medication
Technician experience is required for this role. Help us work to
create an environment you would want for YOUR loved one! Wellness
Assistant Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and respond to customer, resident, and family
- Assist staff in providing and coordinating services to
residents, families, and guests. Handle scheduling as needed.
- Assure that residents are appropriately monitored and reminded
so that meals and appointments are not missed.
- Help residents and staff in solving problems within the
- Organize office functions and flow of communication for the
wellness department. Use good time management and prioritization
- Compose, and edit written documents and duplicate and
distribute information by providing clerical support to staff.
- Maintain office supplies for the wellness department and
identify needed supplies for the manager.
- Prepare correspondence and other forms/documents for daily
operations and marketing.
- Create and maintain an environment for
residents/families/staff/guests that is customer-friendly, values
and respects the uniqueness of each individual, and encourages
- Provide pertinent information to nurses regarding residents.
Maintain confidentiality of information about residents, Community
operations, and personnel.
- Attend and assist special facility events, such as marketing
functions and resident programs.
- Coordinate services to residents, families, and guests:
transportation, activities, maintenance requests, etc.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a health care environment and
working with seniors preferred.
- Medication Technician training and experience required."Agemark
and all its divisions are a family-owned and operated company with
exceptional values on customer care! Although we specialize in
senior housing, our "family" goes well beyond those we care for.
Our employees are truly our family."We believe in taking care of
our employees by offering comprehensive benefits:
- Choice of two health and dental plans, vision, employer-paid
life, and many voluntary programs
- HSA with employer contribution
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match of 50% up to the first
- PTO Accrual on day one
- Company-provided Employee Assistance Program
- Double pay on Holidays
- Shoes for Crews discount program
- Education assistance through a partnership with Bellevue
University up to $10,500.00
- Licensure and certification at company expense
- Employee Perks and Discount Programs including savings on
hotels, rental cars, travel, entertainment, streaming services,
electronics, eCommerce, and so much more
- Professional Development courses with opportunities for career
- Referral bonuses and recognition programs
- Complimentary Will, POA, Advanced Directive, & Living Trust
Services-Mutual of Omaha
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- A Certified Great Place to Work that provides a fun and
respectful workplaceSince 1987, Agemark is family-owned and it
shows! Agemark Senior Living Communities embraces FOUR core values:
Professionalism, Commitment, Integrity, and Compassion. If you
believe in doing what feels right, advocate for our elderly
community, and want to be part of our Great Place to Work, we would
love to hear from you. We are part of the fastest-growing industry.
Be a part of our organization where it's our job to create a
purposeful life for our loved ones and be the change we all want to
see in our world. EOE.IND1#ZR
Keywords: Agemark, Council Bluffs , Wellness Assistant, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!