Casino Cashier (Harrah's)
Company: Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members
with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able
to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four
different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members
to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options
with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits.
All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling
in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars
We're investing in your future more than ever with enhanced tuition
assistance and an all-new student loan debt repayment program. As a
new Caesars'' Team Member, you'll be eligible to begin reaping the
rewards of many of these benefits, in just 6 months - with full
access to all educational programs with just a year of continuous
employment. Benefits include tuition assistance programs, student
loan repayment, and dependent scholarship programs. We invite you
to be part of the extraordinary and go All In on Education with
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a
company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member
activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our
team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches,
salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Ask about our hiring bonus during your HR interview.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Distributes monies accurately to guests via check cashing,
conversion of coins, exchange foreign currency, tokens, and gaming
chips into currency for gaming guests.
* Accurately processes Fast Cash ticket redemptions and check
cashing transactions and redeem coupons.
* Communicates and executes components of Caesars Rewards program
(Caesars Entertainment loyalty program) to existing and new
* Reviews player rating screens and issues complimentaries in
accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Ensures customer contact is upbeat, positive, informative, and
* Updates and maintains customer information to accurately reflect
* Replaces lost cards for our guests.
* Accurately completes all cashier paperwork.
* Processes slot taxable jackpots, quick pays and no I.D.
* Completes reserve and emergency coin fills as needed.
* Knowledgeable of paid in/out policies and procedures.
* Adheres to departmental, company, regulator, and internal control
* Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Strong interpersonal communication and customer service
* Strong written and verbal skills required. Ability to print and
write legibly. Must be fluent and literate in English.
* Maintains positive communication with co-workers on all levels
and works as a team.
* Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations,
including the ability carry up to 50 pounds, and push/pull up to
750 pounds (with electric cart assistance). Must have the ability
to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and
balance when maneuvering around work area. Must be able to stand
and walk for entire shift.
* Previous computer skills preferred such as Word and Excel.
* Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity
in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated
* Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke,
varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds
and air quality.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Listens and responds to visual and aural cues.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment Corporation, Council Bluffs , Casino Cashier (Harrah's), Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!