Team Lead ATV
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: May 26, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Lead ATV Sales Outfitter is under the
supervision of the GSM - Marine who provides daily assistance and
execution of the following: merchandise presentation, inventory
control, pricing, sales enhancements, customer service activities.
Performs various Selling / Customer Service activities to assist
ATV and Boat Customers in making informed buying
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and insures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Engages all customers entering the department in a friendly and
- Supports GSM in achievement of Sales, Gross Margin, Inventory
Shrinkage and Payroll Goals.
- Provides daily leadership, direction, and motivation to the
associates within the Department
- Prepares To-do / Task lists & Follow-up appropriately.
- Meets with all potential ATV/UTV customers to determine their
- Provides information necessary to allow the customer to make an
informed buying decision.
- Engages and assists potential ATV customers will be first and
foremost, as the assistance of a potential boat customer should
only take place in the absence or availability of a Boat Sales
- Maintains current product knowledge by using available
resources, i.e., product brochures, Internet and product
information training meetings.
- Maintains awareness of advertised items, current pricing
structures and promotions.
- Remains current on & adheres to all selling skills training &
direction. Including all ATV/UTV brand training as well as Tracker
Way Certification and yearly re-certification.
- Works cooperatively with the Service Department to see that
delivery to the customer is seamless.
- Maintains complete confidentiality of all sensitive & personal
- Prepares the showroom each morning to ensure proper signage is
in place per established presentation standards and all products
are clean, presentable and in sellable condition. The integrity and
cleanliness of the product will be maintained throughout the
- Generates and manages leads & prospects in provided Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) tool on a daily basis, specifically
entering new customers and conducting and documenting follow up
activities and daily tasks with customers before and after the
sale. Assists all Sales Consultants with training and application
of dealership CRM.
- Resolves customer and associate opportunities with GSM and HR
- Assists the GSM with: coordination of all "Special Events";
sales books, showroom pricing and other resources; determining
proper assortments; accuracy of inventory; proper display, signing
and pricing of all advertised items, integrity of on-line
- Assists the GSM in carrying out Supervisory responsibilities in
accordance with the Company's policies and applicable laws,
including: interviewing; training; planning; assigning and
directing work; measuring and evaluating performance; addressing
complaints and resolving problems; maintaining a positive,
harassment free working environment for all associates
- Meets and exceeds pre-determined individual monthly sales goals
which will be based off of employment status (Full Time or Part
Time), hours and days scheduled, length of employment, historical
sales, etc.Achieving company sales goals on a monthly basis is
required. Assists all sales consultants in the department with
selling process to help meet and exceed individual and company
monthly sales goals.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School education or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of Supervisory experience preferably in a Retail or
Sales environmentKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Basic math skills including the ability to calculate figures
such as discounts and percentages
- Ability to read and analyze certain reports
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from Managers, associates, customers and the general
- Ability to conduct meetings and make presentations to small
- Proficiency with PC-based word processing, spreadsheets, data
based management and electronic point of sale and inventory
- Ability to operate dealer management system
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with co-workers, associates & customersTRAVEL
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds & to stand for extended
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Full
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Council Bluffs , Team Lead ATV, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...