Veterans Preferred - Data Center Operations Assembler (DT1) - CBF
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -There is a contract
position available through Akkodis with one of our top clients as a
Data Center Operations Assembler in Council Bluffs, IA. If you are
interested in this position, please click APPLY NOW or send your
resume and contact information directly to
Alok.Jha@akkodisgroup.com or Monika.Notani@ -
- Location: Council Bluffs, IA
- Assignment Length: 3 months, possibility to extend
- Pay: $ -Key Responsibilities: -
- Transfer tools, parts, equipment, and supplies to and from work
stations and other areas.
- Maintain cleanliness of working environment -
- Assemble/disassemble and populate/depopulate equipment
- Disassemble broken or failed hardware equipment and replace
parts per defined process using hand and / or power tools -
- Run/install ethernet and fiber optic cable per defined process
- Operate barcode scanners and associated software tools -
- Follow detailed instructions and perform other tasks as
- Must possess a positive attitude -and be able to work well
within a team oriented environment - -Minimum Qualifications: -
- High school diploma. GED at the minimum.
- 3 years of general work experience in some skilled
(nontechnical) -field -
- Speak and write English and fluently and idiomatically. -
- Strength: Medium to heavy materials handling required e.g.
lifting, pushing/pulling, etc.
- Must be able to exert muscle force to lift at least 50 lbs (23
kg) - -Preferred Qualifications: -
- Stamina: Must be able to exert yourself physically over
extended periods of time including frequent -bending, kneeling,
climbing, pushing / pulling and lifting -
- Manual dexterity: Must be able to perform component level
repairs on equipment -
- Comprehension: Must be able to understand and execute frequent
oral and written instructions -
- Attitude: Must possess a positive attitude and be able to work
well within a team oriented -environment
- Knowledge: Must possess some knowledge of computers and
computer maintenance. - -Shift -work -
- Must be willing and able to be flexible in work schedule,
including working -holidays and shift based schedules
- Typical schedule Monday through Friday, 8a-5p. If weekend work
is required on Sat/Sun then they get 2 days off during the week.
(usually 2 days off in a row). The pay for weekend work is a +15%
shift differential. -If you are interested in this Data Center
Operations Assembler job in Council Bluffs, IA then please click
APPLY NOW. - If you have questions about the position, please
contact Alok.Jha@akkodisgroup.com or Monika.Notani@
Pay Details: $19.84 PER HOUR
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional
voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan.
Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose
the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In
addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including
Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State,
or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements
and/or security clearance requirements.
Keywords: MODIS, Council Bluffs , Veterans Preferred - Data Center Operations Assembler (DT1) - CBF, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!