Certified Marine Service Tech
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: November 19, 2023
POSITION SUMMARY:The Certified Marine Service Technician
performs all service and warranty repairs on boats, motors,
trailers or ATVs in a timely and efficient manner according to
manufacturer specifications. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses and repairs all mechanical and
electrical problems on respective boat, motors, trailers and
- Installs all types of accessory items.
- Assists customers by answering specific technical questions to
help the customer understand the operation of the unit and the work
to be done or work already completed.
- Attends technical training to improve proficiency, quality of
work and to achieve higher levels of certification.
- Water tests unit with customers to verify work performed and to
explain the operation of the product.
- Remains familiar with painting process, decal application and
- Performs rigging as required.
- Maintains a clean and professional work area.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School education, on-going completion of classes towards
higher level of manufacturer certification or equivalent
experienceKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Ability to understand electrical systems and wiring
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associate
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, coworkers and customers
- Provide own toolsTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to perform heavy lifting up to and in excess of 50
- Ability to work both inside and outsideINDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices. Full
Time Benefits Summary:Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our
restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.If you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please visit your nearest location or contact us at
email@example.com.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Council Bluffs , Certified Marine Service Tech, Other , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!