GENERAL MAINTENANCE TECH - HORSESHOE CASINO
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: May 2, 2021
- Performs maintenance services and repairs in the areas of
plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing,
electrical, or vehicle servicing.
- Knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures inarea (s)
- The incumbent for this position needs to be familiar with a
variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety ofcomplicated tasks.
- May lead and direct work of others.
- Performs necessary clerical duties with job and is able to read
- Provide supportservices in other fields throughout the
Facilities Department. Qualifications: * Requires at least 3 years
of experience in the field or related area. * General knowledge of
electrical distribution, HVAC, plumbing, Life/SafetySystems,
boilers, chillers, emergency power systems, UPS systems,
pumps,motors, VFD's, and Energy Management Systems. * Working
knowledge of computers * Prefer prior Casino/Hotel experience. *
Ability to learn and comply with the laws and regulations affecting
the casino and racing industry. * Excellent logical thinking skills
and strong problem-solving ability * Excellent customer and
employee relation's skills * Written/verbal communications skills.
* Knowledge of regulatory and safety standards * Knowledge of and
compliance with department, property and company policiesand
procedures * Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage
multiple priorities in ademanding work environment. * Customer
Feedback - Internal and External Guest letters and comment
cards,verbal feedback * Teamwork - ability to work collaboratively
with other departments and leadersto complete property/corporate
initiatives and effective day to day operation
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Council Bluffs , GENERAL MAINTENANCE TECH - HORSESHOE CASINO, Professions , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!