Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Our client is currently seeking a Project Architect.
- Assist in leading team members and coordinate the work of the
team through multiple phases of a project.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and
- Work with clients to define project requirements and develop
- Work with multi disciplines and coordinate all
- Provide quality assurance and technical reviews throughout
multiple phases of projects.
- Work with and manage project team members producing
- Develop construction documents and provide technical details,
red line corrections and direction on construction documents for
- Review drawings for code compliance.
- Meet with various governing agencies to review code compliance
- Coordinate full sets of contract documents including drawings
and writing architectural specifications for bidding.
- Attend and conduct construction meetings with clients and
- Provide Construction Administration services such as review
submittals/shop drawings, review change order requests, and answer
- Registered Architect
- Revit Proficiency
- Knowledge of IBC, NFPA, and ADA code requirements required
- Commercial, Municipal, and/or Public-Sector project
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a Project Architect or
- Strong technical project detailing and documentation skills
- Experience in working directly with clients
- Experience in preparation of architectural contract documents
- Experience in establishing and managing project fees, budgets
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask and work on
several projects at one time
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint),
- Industrial and Infrastructure project experience
- $40 - 50/hr, depending on experience
This is a Contract to Hire position that our client is looking to
fill immediately. For more information, please email a copy of your
resume to Beka Finkel at .
Keywords: Selectek, Council Bluffs , Project Architect, Professions , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!