Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Mission Foods
Location: Red Oak
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $83,000 - Up to $3,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,280-$1,570 weeklyHome time: Multiple Times Per
WeekExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 230481Overview
- Haul multi-stop freight with liftgate trailers.
- 100% hand unloads using electric pallet jack.
- 2-4 loads per week.
- Run shuttles on Saturday and Sunday between the plant and
warehouse in Omaha, NE and run over-the-road Monday-Wednesday.
- Drive within IA, KS, MO, NE and SD. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay and load pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not
- Weekly performance pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Live within 30 miles of Omaha, NE. Need CDL training? Explore
our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency - Enjoy both a predictable schedule and dependable
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis. Learn about the facility that
drivers on this account are based out of Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 3000PI208122476
Keywords: Schneider, Council Bluffs , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - Mission Foods, Professions , Red Oak, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...