Company: Caesars Entertainment
Location: Council Bluffs
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members
with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able
to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four
different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members
to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options
with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits.
All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling
in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars
We're investing in your future more than ever with enhanced tuition
assistance and an all-new student loan debt repayment program. As a
new Caesars'' Team Member, you'll be eligible to begin reaping the
rewards of many of these benefits, in just 6 months - with full
access to all educational programs with just a year of continuous
employment. Benefits include tuition assistance programs, student
loan repayment, and dependent scholarship programs. We invite you
to be part of the extraordinary and go All In on Education with
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a
company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member
activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our
team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches,
salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Ask about our hiring bonus during your HR interview.
- Applies paint, varnishes, and stains to interior and/or
- Prepares surfaces for painting by removing old paint, using
paint remover, scraper, wire brush, or blowtorch. Fills nail holes,
cracks, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other filler,
using caulking gun and putty knife.
- Primes surfaces as necessary.
- The incumbent for this position needs to choose appropriate
paint according to the application of the job.
- Inspects, repairs, installs, modifies, rebuilds, constructs,
and maintains woodwork, drywall and ceiling tiles and other related
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- The incumbent for this position needs to be familiar with a
variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies
on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct work of others.
- Performs necessary clerical duties with job and is able to read
- Provide support services in other fields throughout the
- Requires at least 5 years of experience in the field or related
- General knowledge of electrical distribution, HVAC, plumbing,
Life/Safety Systems, boilers, chillers, emergency power systems,
UPS systems, pumps, motors, VFD's, and Energy Management
- Working knowledge of computers
- Prefer prior Casino/Hotel experience.
- Ability to learn and comply with the laws and regulations
affecting the casino and racing industry.
- Excellent logical thinking skills and strong problem-solving
- Excellent customer and employee relation's skills
- Written/verbal communications skills.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations,
including the ability carry up to 75 pounds, and push/pull up to
150 pounds. Must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend,
twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when maneuvering
around work area. Must be able to stand and walk for entire shift.
Must be able to maneuver in hotel areas, up and down stairs and
reach above shoulder level.
- Must be able to maneuver in hotel areas, up and down stairs and
reach above shoulder level.
- Must be able to work in areas containing second hand smoke,
varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds
and air quality including dust and lint. Must be able to work in an
environment that is loud, humid, hot or cold.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Harrah's Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America
Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars
Entertainment's expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best
talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent
service begins with our team members, which is why we are all
inspired by the company's Mission, Vision, and Values and why we
strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best
gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels
with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment
space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties
are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the
As part of the onboarding process for new hires, candidates will be
required to complete a background check. In addition,
pre-employment drug testing is mandatory for any role operating a
motor vehicle (Valet, Bus Drivers, Limo Drivers), Facilities and/or
Engineering, Lifeguards, Pilots, Security and Surveillance roles.
Pre-employment screenings will be completed prior to an offer being
extended, except where applicable law requires that such
pre-employment screening may occur post-offer. The Company is an
equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against
employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex,
age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Council Bluffs , Painter (Horseshoe), Professions , Council Bluffs, Iowa
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!